We offer the following services encompassing Centrelink, Department of Veteran Affairs and Aged Care.
- Comprehensive analysis of entitlements payments based on current policy and legislation.
- Assessing individual circumstances to maximise entitlements.
- Assistance with all issues relating to Centrelink/DVA entitlements and Aged Care.
- Liaise and work closely with your nominated specialist (e.g. accountant, solicitor) to ensure optimum outcomes.
- Attendance at Centrelink on your behalf
- Preparation, completion and lodgement of claims for;
- Age Pension
- Carers Allowance
- Other Payments
- Low Income Health Care Card
- Carers Payment
- Disability Support Pension
- Widows Allowance
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card
Review/Up-date information held by Centrelink
- Maximise Centrelink entitlements.
Appeal of Centrelink decisions
- Representation at appeals hearings if required.
Centrelink Support Program
Our on-going Pension Support Program consists of:
- Reviewing Centrelink entitlements
- Up-dating Centrelink records
- Assessing the effect of new policy and legislative changes on your entitlements
- Communicating with Centrelink on your behalf when necessary
- Preparing and lodging annual Trust and Company reviews when necessary