Age Pension Help Melbourne
We specialise in helping people like you with getting your pension in Melbourne.
We offer the following pension help services encompassing Centrelink, Department of Veteran Affairs and Aged Care.
Pension Consultancy Service
- Comprehensive analysis of entitlements payments based on current policy and legislation.
- Assessing individual circumstances to maximise entitlements.
- Assistance with all issues relating to Centrelink/DVA entitlements and Aged Care.
- Liaise and work closely with your nominated specialist (e.g. accountant, solicitor) to ensure optimum outcomes.
- Attendance at Centrelink on your behalf
- Preparation, completion and lodgement of claims for;
- Age Pension help Melbourne
- Carers Allowance
- Other Payments
- Low Income Health Care Card
- Carers Payment
- Disability Support Pension
- Widows Allowance
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card
Review/Up-date information held by Centrelink
- Maximise Centrelink entitlements.
Appeal of Centrelink decisions
- Representation at appeals hearings if required.
Centrelink Support Program
Our on-going Pension Support Program consists of:
- Reviewing Centrelink entitlements
- Up-dating Centrelink records
- Assessing the effect of new policy and legislative changes on your entitlements
- Communicating with Centrelink on your behalf when necessary
- Preparing and lodging annual Trust and Company reviews when necessary